- Style: Novelty
- Heel Height: Med (3cm-5cm)
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Season: Spring/Autumn
- Model Number: 39-45
- Fashion Element: Ankle Strap
- Closure Type: Lace-up
- Shaft Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Outsole Material: PU
- Insole Material: EVA
- Toe Shape: Round Toe
- Boot Type: Desert Boots
- Boot Height: ANKLE
- Upper Material: Cow Suede
- Item Type: Boots
- Department Name: Adult
The Shoes Guide
Knowing correct shoe size is important if you’re shopping online.An incorrect shoe size can not only have a negative impact on your feet and back, it can also put a damper on your activities, so the shoes can not be very tight or too loose to ensure a comfortable fit.please check your size according to below correct way.
PS: please do not measure size by insole length.since the insole should has 0.5-1.5cm space larger than your feet.
How to Measure Shoe Size
When measuring your shoe size at home, please prepare below items.
· Two pieces of paper larger than your foot
· Writing utensil
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your shoes. If you’re finding a size for hiking boots, you may want thicker socks than if you’re measuring for running shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall. It’s important that it doesn’t slip so that you’re able to get the proper measurement.
2. Plant one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot. It’s easiest to have someone help you with this step. Try not to hold the pencil at an angle, as that can cause an improper measurement.
4. Using your ruler, measure the longest and widest parts of your outline.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Take down your measurements in both inches and centimeters. Charts may vary in the units used. When comparing your results with a shoe size chart, you’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot.
Shoe sizes may vary by brand, so you should try to consult the chart of the brands you’re most interested in. You can refer to brand-specific size charts on the page of the product you’re shopping.